Roar – After a boring draw in the first Test, we could finally see some action between the bat and the ball in Bangladesh.
- Abdur Razzak, who played his first Test in four years, took his maiden four-wicket haul.
- After being out of Bangladesh team for four years, Abdur Razzak now achieves his maiden 4-wicket haul in his 12th Test match.
- Out of the 31 innings Sri Lanka batted against Bangladesh in Test cricket, this is only the second time they have been bowled out for a score of under 300, and for the first time under 250.
- 110Sri Lanka’s score at the fall of the sixth wicket, which is the lowest by any team in the first innings against Bangladesh.
- Sri Lanka’s score is also the lowest first innings total by any team against Bangladesh, surpassing West Indies’ 237 all out in 2009.