News – March 14, 2018.
- Australia face the prospect of losing arguably their form player for the third Test against South Africa, with Mitch Marsh nursing a groin strain.
- Port Elizabeth proved an unhappy hunting ground for Marsh, who also endured a gastro bug and was fined 20 per cent of his match fee for swearing at Kagiso Rabada after the paceman bowled him on Monday.
- “Reasonably confident but we’ll see over the next couple of days.
- “We’re hopeful for the next Test.”
- (AAP VIDEO/Supplied/Cricket Australia)