Pakistan Today – PORT ELIZABETH: South Africa fast bowler Kagiso Rabada has regained the No.
- PORT ELIZABETH: South Africa fast bowler Kagiso Rabada has regained the No.
- Rabada’s peak in the rankings comes a day after he picked up four demerit points for two separate incidents during the second Test against Australia.
- In a separate development, Rabada has been banned for the rest of the Test series against Australia after being found guilty of deliberately making contact with the tourists’ captain Steve Smith.
- Fast bowler Rabada brushed shoulders with Smith after celebrating his dismissal during South Africa’s six-wicket victory in the second Test.
- Rabada, who took 11 wickets in the match, also accepted a second misconduct charge of sending off Australia batsman David Warner on day three, taking his total number of demerit points to nine and resulting in a further 15% fine of his match fee.