BBC.com – Former England and Yorkshire seamer Ryan Sidebottom has joined Surrey as a bowling consultant.
- Former England and Yorkshire seamer Ryan Sidebottom has joined Surrey as a bowling consultant.
- Sidebottom, 40, retired in 2017 having taken 762 first-class wickets and won five County Championship titles over a 20-year playing career.
- “Hopefully I can bring my experience to help support the team and staff as we target some silverware.”
- Sidebottom will work with Surrey bowling coach Geoff Arnold over the first half of the County Championship season in red-ball cricket.
- Surrey begin their County Championship campaign at the Oval against Hampshire in Division One on 20 April.