Sportskeeda – 5 lowest team totals in IPL history
The Delhi Daredevils and the Royal Challengers Bangalore feature twice on this list.
- 5 lowest team totals in IPL historyThe Delhi Daredevils and the Royal Challengers Bangalore feature twice on this list.
- This article looks at the five lowest team scores in IPL history, with both the Delhi Daredevils and Royal Challengers Bangalore featuring twice.
- #5 Royal Challengers Bangalore – 70 vs Rajasthan RoyalsWhen the Royal Challengers Bangalore met the Rajasthan Royals in the 14th match of the 2014 IPL, hosted in Abu Dhabi, fans were expecting a very close affair.
- Both sides were strong and Bangalore boasted the likes of Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers and Yuvraj Singh in their star-studded line-up.
- The veteran spinner ended up bamboozling RCB’s lower order, eventually claiming the prized wicket of Virat Kohli.