Zee TV – Top headlines of the day: 1.
- Bharat Bandh: Violent protests in Agra, train services halted in Bihar, Punjab & Odisha Protestors demanding that the roll back of modification to the SC/ST Act suggested by the Supreme Court.
- Bharat Bandh by Dalit groups LIVE: Protests by Dalit groups intensifies across the country The bandh is being supported by several Dalit groups.
- Mortal remains of 39 Indians killed in Iraq to arrive in India today Indian Ambassador Pradeep Singh Rajpurohit said that the bodies had been taken to Baghdad International Airport and would be flown back on a military flight, arriving in India on Monday.
- This Day in 2011, Dhoni & Co won India its second cricket World Cup Seven years ago on April 2, India had an evening to remember in Mumbai when, under the captaincy of MS Dhoni, the country won the ICC World Cup beating Sri Lanka in the final at the Wankhede Stadium.
- Relief for consumers: LPG cylinder rates slashed The price cut is the second in less than a month after a reduction in international pricing early March had led to a similar fall.