Hindu – Brendon McCullum stands at the boundary’s edge at the M.
- Brendon McCullum stands at the boundary’s edge at the M.
- For the first few years, it took me a while to deal with the expectation of that — not just from other people but myself as well — and to realise that that was one of those days that does not come very often.”
- McCullum has been a part of the IPL every one of these 11 editions, but his approach to batting has changed little.
- But McCullum is also a leader in the field, the sort of figure RCB needed to support the captain.
- What will be remembered, though, is that McCullum helped forge the modern New Zealand team’s reputation of being cricket’s nice guys.