News 24 – Cape Town – Proteas seamer Lungi Ngidi has left the Chennai Super Kings camp in India to travel home after the death of his father.
- Cape Town – Proteas seamer Lungi Ngidi has left the Chennai Super Kings camp in India to travel home after the death of his father.
- As a cricket family‚ we will assist wherever we can at this difficult time for the family.”
- READ: Ngidi’s folks make first ever JHB trip to support sonHis father was able to witness Ngidi taking 6/39 against India earlier this summer and couldn’t have been prouder of his son.
- “When he started school at Kloof Junior Primary Lungi began to show interest in everything that has to do with sports,” he told the Natal Witness in January.
- “At the age of 15 he started playing for the junior national teams and he started touring countries such as India and England and that’s when we saw that he was going to go far.”