Khaama Press – Afghan cricket athlete Shahzad Mohammadi has been fined 300,000 Afghanis by the Cricket Board of Afghanistan for the violation of the board’s rules and regulations.
- The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) Chairman Shukrullah Atif Mashal told reporters that Shahzad has been fined by the disciplinary committee of the Cricket Board.
- Mashal further added that Shahzad was fined after violating the rules and regulations of the Cricket Board by playing outside the country without the permission of the board.
- He said Shahzad was playing for a cricket club outside the country without taking a permission from the Cricket Board of Afghanistan.
- The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) quoting Mr.
- No further details have been given regarding the club for which Shahzad was playing without the consent and approval of the Cricket Board of Afghanistan.