Pakistan Today – Why not Fawad Alam?
- Fawad Alam’s case should now be taken in by the Supreme Court of Pakistan (SCP) by the Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar.
- These were the sentiments expressed by a reader on Pakistan Today’s Facebook page underneath a news item about the selection of a 16-man squad which had excluded Fawad Alam.
- The name Fawad Alam draws instant indignation from the famously fickle fans of Pakistan.
- Thoroughly devoid of natural talent with an ugly sort of batting technique, Fawad Alam really isn’t the sort of player that ticks.
- With an opener out and the team still trying to rebalance after the dual exist of Misbah and Younis, why doesn’t Fawad Alam get his chance ahead of the three debutants?