Rediff – ‘I admire the talent that he has, the passion he has for the game, for the sport when he plays.
- West Indies all-rounder Dwayne Bravo heaped praise on India and Royal Challengers Bangalore captain Virat Kolhi and equated him with legendary footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.
- “Virat actually played Under-19 (cricket) with my younger brother Darren and I always tell my brother that Virat is a person he shall look up to, I am not saying that because I am here,” 34-year-old Bravo, who plays for Chennai Super Kings in the IPL, said in Mumbai on Monday.
- “For me as a cricket player to play against him and to watch him play when he represents India, even RCB, I admire the talent that he has, the passion he has for the game, for the sport when he plays.
- Kohli, who was present on the occasion, revealed that he had gone to the office of New Era, during last year’s Champions Trophy, which was played in England and India were outclassed by Pakistan in the final.
- I took out time when we were playing the Champions Trophy in England to go to the office (of New Era) and meet with the team and I spent about three hours there going through all the materials of caps and designs,” Kohli remarked.