Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) (Australia) – STATE OF THE SERIES: South Africa triumphed 3-1.
- The hosts bounced back in style after losing the first Test, recording victories in Port Elizabeth, Cape Town and Johannesburg to win their first home Test series against Australia since the end of apartheid.
- AUSTRALIA’S MAN OF THE SERIES: Tim Paine’s composure with the bat in all four Tests was impressive, but it’s hard to go past Pat Cummins.
- HAUL OF THE SERIES: Rabada snared 11-150 in Port Elizabeth, the second best match figures from any South African in a Test against Australia.
- BALL OF THE SERIES: Rabada skittled the stumps regularly, but there was something particularly awesome about the thunderbolt that clean bowled David Warner in Australia’s first innings of the third Test.
- MILESTONE OF THE SERIES: South Africa’s retiring paceman Morne Morkel and Australian offspinner Nathan Lyon both celebrated their 300th Test wicket in this series.