Cricket World – The injury of wicket-keeper batsman Mushfiqur Rahim comes as another setback for Bangladesh cricket amid the already widening pool of unfit players.
- The injury of wicket-keeper batsman Mushfiqur Rahim comes as another setback for Bangladesh cricket amid the already widening pool of unfit players.
- Former Bangladesh Captain Mushfiqur Rahim recently suffered an ankle injury during the Bangladesh Cricket League, which threatens to rule him out of action for not only the remainder of the tournament but the next three weeks.
- Speaking about the injury, Bangladesh Cricket Board’s chief physician Debashish Chowdhury said, “He (Mushfiqur) sustained a sprain on his left ankle and we suggested one week rest before we take the next course of action after watching his condition.
- Mushfiqur has now become part of the growing list of injured Bangladesh players with many of them going through rehabilitation.
- Also Read: Bangladesh all-rounder Nasir Hossain to undergo surgery after ligament tearPacer Taskin Ahmed has also been suffering from an old back injury since a long time which resurfaced three months back.