India Times – Sachin Tendulkar’s love for Mumbai is not a new thing for us.
- Sachin Tendulkar’s love for Mumbai is not a new thing for us.
- screen shot A video of Tendulkar playing gully cricket on the streets of Mumbai is going viral.
- In the clip, Tendulkar can be seen with the bat in his hand and hitting a few tennis balls on a Mumbai street, with the ‘Mumbai is upgrading’ boards in the background.
- Whenever you see an empty street in Mumbai immaterial who you are, a common man or @sachin_rt you cannot stop yourself from playing cricket.
- pic.twitter.com/S7Sahb6aPE — Singh Varun (@singhvarun) April 16, 2018 Tendulkar is often hailed as the ‘God of Cricket’ and made his debut for India at the age of 16.