Business Standard – When most of the people in India were busy in watching IPL 2018, revisited his childhood days as he stopped his car and played ‘gully’ cricket (street cricket) in Mumbai.
- In the viral video, can be seen batting on the streets of Mumbai with some local boys in the middle of the night.
- The video displayed the batting maestro playing some deliveries while the boys bowled with a rubber ball.
- In a star-studded career, he had seen him become the first batsman to cross the 200-run mark in the ODI format, Tendulkar managed to win the 2011 ICC World Cup in his hometown of Mumbai at the Wankhede stadium.
- In a short IPL career, Tendulkar played 78 games and scored 2,334 runs and had one hundred and 13 fifties to his name.
- Sachin old friend Vinod Kambli also tweeted the viral video with a caption, ‘Master Blaster good to see you enjoying like old times’Here are some reactions to this video from twitter: