Insider Media (UK) – Trent Bridge in Nottingham will host five matches in the 2019 ICC World Cup, which comes to England in May, June and July of next year.
- Trent Bridge in Nottingham will host five matches in the 2019 ICC World Cup, which comes to England in May, June and July of next year.
- England, Australia, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, the West Indies and Bangladesh will all visit the city during the six-and-a-half week competition.
- Pakistan will take on the West Indies in the first match at Trent Bridge on Friday 31 May, while England face Pakistan in the second of their nine group games on Monday 3 June.
- Current world champions Australia come to Nottingham on Thursday 6 June to play the West Indies and are back for the final group game contested in the city, against Bangladesh, on Thursday 20 June.
- In between, India go head to head with New Zealand on Thursday 13 June, with all matches played at Trent Bridge in the 50-overs-per-side competition starting at 10.30am.