India Today – Sourav Ganguly was one hell of a cricketer and an inspirational leader throughout his cricketing career that we all know but what we didn’t have a clue was that he is also a terrific dancer.
- It isn’t clear as to how recent the video is but it is going viral on social media as Ganguly, the one with the orange shirt on, has a huge fan following but nobody has ever seen him dance like this, until now.
- VIDEOOn the work front, the Cricket Association of Bengal president on Friday expressed his concerns about the England and Wales Cricket Board’s plan for a 100-ball competition.
- Ganguly said the shorter the format gets, the gulf between the best and the ordinary reduces.
- The 100-ball cricket format was proposed in April as a way to attract new and younger audiences to the game but has had a mixed reaction from players and fans.
- England director of cricket Andrew Strauss has said the 100-ball proposal, which the ECB wants to introduce from 2020, is aimed at “mums and kids in the summer holidays”.