Rediff – IMAGE: Chennai Super Kings’s Ambati Rayudu celebrates after getting to 100 in Sunday’s IPL match against Sunrisers Hyderabad, in Pune.
- IMAGE: Chennai Super Kings’s Ambati Rayudu celebrates after getting to 100 in Sunday’s IPL match against Sunrisers Hyderabad, in Pune.
- Photograph: BCCIOpener Ambati Rayudu scored his maiden century in the Indian Premier League as Chennai Super Kings coasted to an easy eight-wicket victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad to virtually seal a play-offs berth, in Pune, on Sunday.
- Photograph: BCCICSK got off to a flier in the run-chase, scoring 53 for no loss in the powerplay overs, Rayudu hitting Bhuvneshwar for two sixes during that period and Watson doing the dame to Sandeep Sharma (1/36).
- Dhawan and Williamson continued from where they left in their last match in Delhi, scoring the bulk of Sunrisers’s runs in a 123-run stand for the second wicket.
- Photograph: BCCIDhawan and Willaimson then rained in fours and sixes as they added 68 runs in five overs after the halfway stage to take their side to 130 for one at the end of the 15th over.