FirstPost.com (India) – Indore: Royal Challengers Bangalore produced a dominating performance to outclass Kings XI Punjab by 10 wickets and stay afloat in the Indian Premier League in Indore on Monday.
- After bundling out Kings XI for paltry 88, RCB chased down the target with consummate ease, reaching 92 for no loss in 8.1 overs.
- SportzpicsWhile Kings XI slumped to their third successive loss, RCB improved upon their net run rate by sealing the victory in 8.1 overs.
- Sent into bat, Kings XI innings never got going as they lost wickets like pack of cards from the onset to be bowled out in 15.1 overs.
- Kings XI witnessed a terrible start to their innings after being sent into bat as they lost four wickets with the scoreboard reading just 50 in 6.5 overs.
- To make matters worse for Kings XI, Karun Nair edged a delivery straight to RCB skipper Kohli at the lone slip in the next over.