Indian Express – By:
PTI | Published: May 15, 2018 9:26:14 Ishan Kishan has so far scored 250 runs in 12 matches.
- (Source: BCCI)Mumbai Indians reserve wicket-keeper Aditya Tare on Tuesday had words of praise for young Jharkhand stumper Ishan Kishan saying the stumper has enormous talent and that’s the reason why the IPL defending champions have backed him.
- That’s the reason Mumbai Indians have backed him as the first choice,” said the Mumbai Ranji Trophy-winning captain ahead of MI’s penultimate round robin game on Wednesday against Kings XI Punjab at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
- This experience of playing all the games for a franchise like MI is going to help him going forward in his career,” Tare told reporters.
- Tare conceded that MI’s performance in their home venue, previously known as a fortress, has been below par this season, which is a worrisome point.
- “From the team’s point of view, it is quite clear, we win two and you are there, anything can happen,” said Tare, who is yet to get a game this season.