Rediff – India captain Virat Kohli was named as the International Cricketer of the Year at the CEAT Cricket Ratings awards in Mumbai, on Monday.
- India captain Virat Kohli was named as the International Cricketer of the Year at the CEAT Cricket Ratings awards in Mumbai, on Monday.
- Among others award, opener Shikhar Dhawan was presented the International Batsman of the Year Award, while New Zealand pace sensation Trent Boult won International Bowler of the Year Award.
- Afghanistan leg-spinner Rashid Khan, who impressed everyone with his skills in the recently-concluded Indian Premier League grabbing 21 wickets, was presented with the T20 Bowler of the Year Award.
- Woman cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur, who single-handedly took the team to the final of the ICC Women’s World Cup with her breathtaking knock of 171 not out against Australia in the semi-final, won the Outstanding Innings of the Year Award.
- Eighteen-year-old Shubhman Gill, who made his mark in the Under-19 World Cup in Australia and the IPL while playing for the Kolkata Knight Riders, was conferred with the Under-19 Player of the Year award.