Indian Express – By:
Sports Desk | Updated: June 1, 2018 1:15:12 Former England captain Nasser Hussain doing commentary on field during play.
- (Source: AP)During the opening over of International T20 between World XI and West Indies at the iconic Lord’s on Thursday, former England captain and commentator Nasser Hussain’s presence in first slip drew social media ire for not taking the game seriously.
- Many took to Twitter to comment on the absurdity after watching Hussain in the slips:Even former South African skipper Graeme Smith has raised concerns of the future of Test cricket and said that for the betterment of the game, T20 cricket should be limited to domestic leagues.
- “I am a big believer that T20 cricket shouldn’t be played at international level.
- Maybe there should be six months a year that’s just domestic T20 cricket and six months is international cricket.
- Even West Indian great Michael Holding and former Indian cricketer Sourav Ganguly have expressed similar views on T20 cricket.