Cricket World – Nepal, Netherlands, Scotland and UAE added to the expanded ICC ODI team rankings
The table is headed by England, who will host next year’s ICC Cricket World Cup.
- Nepal, Netherlands, Scotland and UAE added to the expanded ICC ODI team rankings The table is headed by England, who will host next year’s ICC Cricket World Cup.
- ©International Cricket Council ODI sides, Nepal, Scotland, the Netherlands and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have joined the 12 leading ODI nations on the expanded MRF Tyres ICC ODI Team Rankings with effect from 1 June 2018.
- The Netherlands secured ODI status and a place in the 13-team ODI league by winning the ICC World Cricket League Championship last year, while Scotland, Nepal and the UAE earned ODI status by finishing as the three leading Associates (along with the Dutch) in the ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier 2018.
- The Netherlands have 13 rating points and Nepal have 0 ratings point, but they will reflect on the ICC ODI team rankings table after both have played four more ODIs.
- * The initial rankings for the four new teams are based on: all ODIs played since May 2015 by Scotland and the UAE against Full Members and against each other; Non-ODIs played by the Netherlands and Nepal against Full Members, Scotland and the UAE as part of the ICC World Cup Qualifying tournament 2018