India Times – Looks like the IPL betting case of 2018 is getting murkier.
- After the arrest of Bookie Sonu Jalan, Arbaaz Khan’s name was unveiled.
- According to a report on moneycontrol.com, Arbaaz Khan has named seven people from Bollywood who has allegedly been betting in IPL and cricket matches.
- And now according to a report on ANI, Jalan has named Sajid Khan for allegedly betting in IPL matches about seven years ago.
- The report further states that Thane Police is investigating his claims and that Sajid Khan might soon be joining the investigations.
- The report suggests that his name cropped up during the interrogation of bookie Sonu Jalan.