Gulf News – Islamabad: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is in talks with Australia and New Zealand for a possible tour here later this year.
- Islamabad: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is in talks with Australia and New Zealand for a possible tour here later this year.
- PCB Chairman Najam Sethi said we are currently in talks with Australia and New Zealand who have a series coming up with Pakistan in the UAE or Malaysia in October, November and December of this year.
- “New Zealand have said that they will consider our request, provided we think the security is OK.
- “If both Australia and New Zealand come to play even one or two games in Pakistan, then by the time for our home series with England, we could persuade them to play in Pakistan too,” Pakpassion.net quoted him as saying.
- “The security company nominated by the International Cricket Council (ICC), Eastern Star International, will come to Pakistan to have another look which is they do every time an international team wishes to come to Pakistan,” he said.