Indian Express – Written by
| Published: June 9, 2018 3:45:22 Bangldesh suffered an embaraassing 3-0 defeat to Afghanistan in T20s.
- (Source: AP)In 2016, Bangladesh wicket-keeper batsman Mushfiqur Rahim had mocked Indian cricket team on social media after they lost the World T20 semi-final to West Indies at home.
- Earlier this year the Bangladesh team had come up with a new way of celebrating their win as the side performed ‘Naagin Dance’ on the field.
- While some Bangladesh players focus more on mocking and letting down other teams, there are players like Shakib al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal and Mashrafe Mortaza from the modern generation who have shown they’re focused on the game and improving themselves.
- Bangladesh cricket should strive for results rather than sledging or winning social media wars.
- The amount of cricket that Bangladesh have played, they should have had more positive results and it is high time they shift focus on to the game else teams like Afghanistan and Ireland become more dominant forces in the business.