News – Cricket: Sri Lanka has been accused of ball tampering during their Test match against the West Indies.
- Hazlewood, who withdrew from the ODI tour with injury, reflected on the scandalous time on the News Corps Cricket Unfiltered podcast this week and declared the stress on players added to the incident.
- “Where the stress has come from is that we are pretty much measured on our cricket ability, not as people off the field, which we had probably got away from in the past six months, 12 months.
- Aussie quick Josh Hazlewood drops into the Cricket Unfiltered studios for a revealing chat on his injury, picking up the pieces after the ball tampering fiasco and his own role as a leader in the Australian team.
- Subscribe to the CRICKET UNFILTERED podcast at the iTunes store“A focus only on results I guess drives people to do different things and we are only measured on our cricket success.
- “Cricket wise I think he was ready, he probably wasn’t ready with everything that came with it I guess,” Hazlewood said of Smith.