India Today – Ben Stokes will not play T20s against Australia and India due to injury.
- Ben Stokes will not play T20s against Australia and India due to injury.
- (Reuters Photo)HIGHLIGHTSBen Stokes was ruled out of England’s T20 squad for Australia, India matchesStokes tore his left hamstring before the second Test vs PakistanStokes will continue his rehabilitation with the 14-man squadBen Stokes was left out of England’s Twenty20 squad for the matches against Australia and India due to an injury, the England and Wales Cricket Board said on Tuesday.
- England face Australia in a one-off T20 match on June 27 before hosting a three-match series against India starting on July 3.
- Earlier, it was announced that Stokes and Chris Woakes were ruled out of the one-day series against Australia because of injury.
- “The plan is for Ben to continue his rehabilitation …