Sporting News – Australia’s embarrassing 242-run loss to England was the hardest game of cricket that skipper Tim Paine has ever played in his life.
- Australia’s embarrassing 242-run loss to England was the hardest game of cricket that skipper Tim Paine has ever played in his life.
- England shattered the ODI world record with a grand total of 481-6 against Australia in the third match at Trent Bridge.
- MORE | Australian skipper Tim Paine takes ball to the face | Dinesh Chandimal to face hearing after pleading not guilty to ball tampering”I don’t think that the conditions or the wicket, or what we did first had anything to do with that result …
- Australia’s front-line bowlers had a total of just 21 ODI games between them, with Andrew Tye and Ashton Agar with seven games a-piece, Billy Stanlake four and Jhye Richardson three.
- Off the back of an ODI series loss to Pakistan, England’s record breaking total and series win over Australia is ‘a very proud moment’ for captain Eoin Morgan.