Hindustan Times – MS Dhoni’s wife Sakshi has applied for arms licence citing threat to her life, according to Zee Media reports.
- MS Dhoni’s wife Sakshi has applied for arms licence citing threat to her life, according to Zee Media reports.
- The report further states that Dhoni’s wife asked for the licence as she is mostly alone at home and also because she has to move around alone for private work.
- ALSO READ: England eye magical 500 after smashing new ODI record against AustraliaDuring the India vs Australia ODI series last year, Dhoni showed off his shooting skills in Kolkata when he visited the Police shooting ranges.
- A top police official had said Dhoni not only shot in the range but inspired the Kolkata Police recruits with a pep-talk during his visit in the afternoon.
- He’s an extraordinary marksman and inspired us all,” the top Kolkata Police official who accompanied Dhoni told PTI.