DNA – Pakistans Ahmed Shehzad has failed a dope test according to reports on Wednesday.
- Pakistans Ahmed Shehzad has failed a dope test according to reports on Wednesday.
- The 26-year-old took the test during the Pakistan cup, the countrys domestic five-team ODI tournament held from April 19 to May 1.
- Pakistan Cricket Board chief Najam Sethi on Wednesday retweeted a tweet that said: A player has reportedly tested positive for a prohibited substance.
- Shehzad, who has the option of giving a second sample test, could face a ban of at least three months from international cricket for violating the International Cricket Councils anti-doping laws.
- Shehzad played forKhyber Pakhtunkhwa in the Pakistan Cup.