Hindu – Uttarakhand will have to wait for its entry into First Class cricket.
- Uttarakhand will have to wait for its entry into First Class cricket.
- Uttarakhand had hosted a three-match T20 series between Afghanistan and Bangladesh at Dehradun in the first week of June, but awaits confirmation from the BCCI on its First Class debut.
- The newest entrants to the First Class circuit — Bihar and North East States — will be competing in the Plate Division even though the SGM was not convinced if the teams were ready.
- The SGM also emphasised that the decisions would need approval of the Supreme Court.
- The SGM also decided to go ahead with payments to players as per the revised contracts announced by the CoA.