The Mirror – She’s confessed to being more a fan of cricket.
- But even Theresa May’s getting into the World Cup spirit – with a game of ‘beat the goalie’ at a local primary school.
- The Prime Minister was snapped taking a shot at Cookham Dean Primary in her Maidenhead constituency – complete with leopard-print loafers.
- Sadly, we don’t know if she managed to match England’s 6-1 thrashing of Panama during the kickabout yesterday.
- Or perhaps she was making up for lost time after missing both goals in England’s World Cup opener.
- The Prime Minister had to tune out of the first match against Tunisia, which England won 2-1, to hold crunch talks with rebel MPs over Brexit.