Hindustan Times – Muttiah Muralitharan gave batsmen around the world nightmares during his 19-year international cricket career.
- Muttiah Muralitharan gave batsmen around the world nightmares during his 19-year international cricket career.
- Revealing one of his teammate’s quirky habits during the third season of popular online show What The Duck, Sangakkara, when asked about his experience sharing a room with Muralitharan, said the spinner would wake him up in the middle of the night to watch cartoons on TV.
- So I get up and have to keep watching cartoons with him in the room,” READ | India look to kick off English summer on winning note against IrelandMuralitharan shared Sangakkara’s habit of not keeping cricket trophies with him.
- Muralitharan and Sangakkara played a key role in helping Sri Lanka become a force to reckon with in international cricket.
- With a tally of 800 Test and 534 ODI wickets, Muralitharan is world’s most successful bowler in both formats.