Stuff – Fast bowler Lockie Ferguson is bound for England to play for coach John Wright’s Derbyshire in next week’s Twenty20 Blast amid a plethora of Black Caps.
- At latest count there are 11 New Zealand Cricket contracted players locked in for the T20 Blast, headed by captain Kane Williamson who will end his break when rejoining Yorkshire on July 20.
- After playing a starring role for Indian Premier League runnersup Sunrisers Hyderabad, Williamson will play nine T20s and three county championship four-day matches for Yorkshire, before building for New Zealand’s series against Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates in October.
- Martin Guptill (Worcestershire) and Colin Munro (Hampshire) have signed for both the England T20 and CPL.
- New Zealand Cricket contracted players in the England Twenty20 Blast (starting next Thursday): Corey Anderson (Somerset), Tom Bruce (Sussex), Lockie Ferguson (Derbyshire), Colin de Grandhomme and Jeetan Patel (Warwickshire), Martin Guptill (Worcestershire), Adam Milne (Kent), Colin Munro (Hampshire), Ish Sodhi (Nottinghamshire), Neil Wagner (Essex), Kane Williamson (Yorkshire).
- New Zealanders in the Caribbean Premier League (starting August 9): Martin Guptill (Barbados Tridents), Mitchell McClenaghan (St Lucia Stars), Colin Munro and Brendon McCullum (Trinbago Knight Riders), Glenn Phillips and Ross Taylor (Jamaica Tallawahs), Luke Ronchi (Guyana Amazon Warriors).