Indian Express – By:
Sports Desk | Published: July 1, 2018 5:59:10 Fakhar Zaman scored 61 before getting out against Zimbabwe.
- (Source: AP)Pakistan got off to a winning start in the opening match of T20I Tri-series after beating Zimbabwe by 74 runs in Harare on Sunday.
- Fakhar Zaman’s 61 along with Asif Ali’s quickfire 41 propelled Pakistan to a challenging 182/4.
- In reply, the home team failed to secure a good start and could only muster 108 as Mohammad Nawaz, Usman Khan and Hasan Ali picked two wickets apiece to end Zimbabwe’s innings in 17.5 overs.
- But opener Fakhar Zaman stood strong at the other end and took on the Zimbabwe bowling line up to score a 40-ball 61.
- Fakhar Zaman played really well at the top and Shoaib Malik and Asif finished the innings well.