The Independent – UK – Eoin Morgan is confident England can deal with the unfamiliar and heightened white-ball challenge India are sure to pose this month.
- Eoin Morgan is confident England can deal with the unfamiliar and heightened white-ball challenge India are sure to pose this month.
- Morgan’s England could hardly be approaching three Vitality IT20s and three one-day internationals in any better heart after their 6-0 whitewash of Australia across the limited-overs formats.
- However, the captain knows from personal and collective experience that India present a far different test to the one mustered this summer by a depleted Australia.
- Among those set to provide the hosts with plenty more to ponder is leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal – who took a career-best six for 25 as England suffered an alarming collapse of eight wickets for eight runs to lose by 75 the last time they ran into him.
- Eoin Morgan impressed against Australia (Action Images) Virat Kohli meanwhile is already busy deflecting the pressure of expectation as he once again enters the final frontier of his world domination.