News – Cricket: Aussie skipper Aaron Finch is bashing Zimbabwe all over the park, smashing a full-toss out of the ground!
- 0:23AARON Finch has exploded to create the most destructive innings ever seen in internationalTwenty20 cricket as Australia set a total of 229 in its Twenty20 against Zimbabwe in Harare.
- Finch previously held the record for the highest ever score in international Twenty20 with a knock of 156 against England.
- He finished just three runs short of Chris Gayle’s record Twenty20 score of 175 — set in the IPL.
- His partnership of 223 with Darcy Short smashed the previous highest ever partnership in international Twenty20 cricket — Martin Guptil and Kane Williamson’s partnership of 171 in 2016 against Pakistan.
- The man himself seemed pretty care free about his own heroics, but did admit he knew he was just three runs short of Gayle’s record when he was dismissed.