MSN UK – Warwickshire seamer Chris Wright will move to Leicestershire at the end of the season on a two-year contract.
- Warwickshire seamer Chris Wright will move to Leicestershire at the end of the season on a two-year contract.
- Wright joined the Bears, initially on loan, towards the end of the 2011 campaign and played a starring role in their County Championship triumph the following year, taking 62 wickets at 24.06.
- The 32-year-old, whose deal with the Foxes runs until at least the end of the 2020 season, said: “I would like to thank everybody involved at Warwickshire for making my time at the club so special.
- The Bears’ sport director, Ashley Giles , said: “Chris has won all major trophies across all formats and he has been a great servant to Warwickshire and Birmingham Bears for seven years.
- “Chris has been a consistent, high-class performer in county cricket and has played a key role in Warwickshire’s successes.