Cricket World – Vancouver Knights and Toronto Nationals win respective matches to mark an end to the Round one of the Global T20 Canada League.
- Vancouver Knights and Toronto Nationals win respective matches to mark an end to the Round one of the Global T20 Canada League.
- Vancouver Knights 175/4 in 20 overs (Chris Gayle 63, Andre Russell 32*; Derval Green 3-33, Khary Pierre 1-19) beat CWI B 140 in 19.
- There were contributions from Kavem Hodge (43) and Fabian Allen (29) in the middle order but that were not enough as the team folded up for 140.
- Toronto Nationals 179/9 in 20 overs (Nitish Kumar 46, Anton Devcich 43; Peter Siddle 3-45) beat Montreal Tigers 176/4 in 20 overs (George Worker 62, Moises Henriques 50; Mohammad Sami 3-34) by 1 wicketBeing the last match of round one, it was a thriller of a match and befittingly so.
- In reply, after Johnson Charles and Steve Smith were dismissed early, Anton Devcich, Nitish Kumar and Kieron Pollard came up with solid knocks in the middle order to pull the team back on its way.