Daily Monitor – KAMPALA.
- After two matches at the ICC Women’s Twenty20 World Cup Qualifier, they have the biggest fight on their hands.
- Uganda must beat top seeds Ireland at VRA Cricket Ground in Amstelveen today to stand any chance of making the semi-finals from Group B and possibly earn one of two available tickets to the November World Cup in West Indies.
- Uganda’s Net Run Rate (NRR) only improved to -1.340 after Immaculate Nakisuyi pulled off a 21-run-a-ball and 2/8 in the four-wicket victory over Thailand on Sunday.
- Uganda are level with Scotland, who face Thailand, on two points but the Scots’ NRR is 1.422.
- After training at VRA, swimming and a boat ride yesterday, Uganda need a miracle against Ireland who won the 2015 Global Qualifier to reach the World T20 in India.