Sunderland Echo – Durham Under-19s secured a six-wicket friendly triumph against Yorkshire at Seaton Carew.
- The Tykes found life hard going against the Durham attack and were dismissed for 180 in 47 overs, led by Alec Drury (28) and Archie Scott (26).
- Durham put on 96 for the first wicket, thanks to Tom Hewison (56, with 11 fours, off 44 balls) and Cameron Fyfe (70no, with six fours and a six).
- Rhys Ditta fired 11 fours and two sixes in 76 as Cleveland piled up 254-9Ewan Jenkins grabbed 3-30 for Durham, with Jake Dickinson taking 2-33.
- Jake Pratt was the star of the show in Durham’s reply, blasting 13 fours and a six in 91 off 106 balls.
- The hosts made 161 all out in 34.2 overs, led by Sam Bates (25), with Sebastian Hughes-Pinan (3-22) and Henry Hopkins (3-22) the stars in Durham’s attack.