The Herald – Zimbabwe – The Herald
PAKISTAN romped to victory against Zimbabwe in the first ODI at Queen’s Sports Club, Bulawayo, pummelling the hosts by 201 runs yesterday.
- The HeraldPAKISTAN romped to victory against Zimbabwe in the first ODI at Queen’s Sports Club, Bulawayo, pummelling the hosts by 201 runs yesterday.
- When Fakhar Zaman and Imam did begin to accelerate slightly, Zimbabwe looked short on ideas as to how they would be contained.
- Meanwhile, the legal representatives of former Zimbabwe coach Heath Streak, batting coach Lance Klusener and fitness trainer Sean Bell have said a settlement with Zimbabwe Cricket has not yet been reached.
- ‘’For the record, the correspondence quoted in the article, dating back to 9th of June 2018, had not, as at date of article, been responded to by Zimbabwe Cricket’s Legal Practitioners,’’ Mlotshwa said in a letter.
- ‘’We have since, rather and ironically, conveniently been furnished with Zimbabwe Cricket’s response, through their lawyers, dated 9th July, 2018, and received by ourselves this 12th instant that .