Hindustan Times – Hampshire captain James Vince has been called into England’s squad for the third and deciding one-day international against India at Headingley on Tuesday.
- Hampshire captain James Vince has been called into England’s squad for the third and deciding one-day international against India at Headingley on Tuesday.
- ALSO READ: Joe Root confident after tackling the mystery of Indian ace Kuldeep YadavIn addition, 2019 World Cup hosts England have also released Surrey paceman Sam Curran from their ODI squad to play for the Lions.
- Vince, 27, has played 13 Tests and five one-day internationals but has yet to nail down a place in the England side despite impressing at county level.
- ALSO READ: Faf Du Plessis ‘big fan’ of scrapping toss in TestsEngland, the world’s top-ranked ODI team, levelled their three-match 50-over series against India at 1-1 with an 86-run win at Lord’s on Saturday that featured a century from star batsman Joe Root.
- ALSO READ: Jason Holder wraps up West Indies Test rout of BangladeshAlastair Cook, England’s all-time leading Test run-scorer but no longer a white-ball international cricketer, has been included in the Lions side as has seam-bowling all-rounder Chris Woakes.