NationNews (Barbados) – ST JOHN’S – Windies, still on a high from its 2-0 Test series win will turn its attention on the remaining 3-ODIs and 3-T20Is in the match-up against Bangladesh.
- With less than a year before the 2019 Cricket World Cup (May 30 to July 14) Head Coach, Stuart Law has his eyes fixed on gaining momentum heading towards the tournament, but before that Coach is clear on the team’s mandate.
- The panel will focus on giving opportunities from time to time to players that we believe can add value to the ODI team.
- Kemar Roach will be rested for the upcoming series as we continue to manage players’ workload.
- “With the Super50 Championship set for October this year, we will also have an opportunity for regional players to perform heavily and place themselves in line to be considered for selection.
- The panel wishes Jason and his team every success in the upcoming series against Bangladesh.”