India – Often compared to the legendary Sachin Tendulkar for her on-field exploits, Mithali Raj is one name which needs no introduction in the world of cricket.
- She is currently the leading run-scorer in women’s ODI cricket with 6373 runs against her name in 194 matches.
- But, the Indian women’s cricket team captain Mithali didn’t want to be a cricket at first and the gentlemen’s game was not her first love.
- During the chat, Mithali also confessed the fact that she doesn’t prefer playing the shorter format of the game – T20I cricket.
- She is the only Indian to score a double century and also the youngest women international cricketer to score a double hundred in cricket’s most pristine format.
- During the interview, Raj also spoke about another veteran cricketer – Jhulan Goswami who is also hailed as another legend of women’s cricket.