Times of India – RANCHI: Former Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has paid Rs 12.
- RANCHI: Former Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has paid Rs 12.
- He also earns from several endorsement contracts and owns different business ventures.
- However, the 37-year-old cricketer’s tax has risen from the 2016-17 fiscal when he paid Rs 10.93 crore.
- Earlier, Dhoni was the highest taxpayer from the region up to 2013-14 FY.Forbes estimated that the 2011 World Cup-winning captain’s net worth was $111 million in 2015.
- He featured in the list of Forbes’ top 100 richest athletes on the planet in the same year.Besides owning a football franchise in the Indian Super League, Dhoni is a joint owner of Ranchi Rays franchise in the Hockey India League.