Mid-day – Pakistan batsman Shahid Afridi has pulled out of the upcoming 2018 Caribbean Premier League (CPL) due to a knee injury.
- Pakistan batsman Shahid Afridi has pulled out of the upcoming 2018 Caribbean Premier League (CPL) due to a knee injury.
- Announcing his withdrawal on Twitter, Afridi, who plays for Jamaica Tallawahs, said that he would miss the CP on account of rehabilitation due to his knee injury.
- JAMAICA TWEETThe right-hand batsman had sustained the injury while playing for Karachi Kings in the Pakistan Super League in March, the International Cricket Council (ICC) confirmed.
- Earlier, Afridi had appeared for Edmonton Royals in the Global Canada T20 League in July and also led the ICC World XI side against the Windies in the Hurricane Relief T20I in May.
- Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updatesThis story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies.