Indian Television – MUMBAI: The Hero Caribbean Premier League has recently announced its collaboration with Twitter to live stream all matches of the 2018 season in 54 countries.
- This will be the first time where cricket fans in these countries will be able to watch full matches on Twitter and join the live conversation at the same time.
- Hero CPL head of digital Vishnu Kumar said, “Hero CPL is the biggest party in sport and we’re proud to partner with Twitter to become the first T20 cricket league to give fans access to cricket streaming live on the platform.
- Asia Pacific Twitter head of sports partnerships Aneesh Madani added, “The global, public conversation around cricket happens on Twitter and we’re thrilled to team up with Hero CPL to add live-streamed cricket to that experience for fans in 54 countries.
- Together, we’re excited to offer cricket fans a unique experience to take in the games, highlight video clips and the conversation, all in one place on Twitter.”
- The live stream of CPL matches will be available to logged-in and logged-out cricket fans on Twitter and connected devices via @CPL on Twitter.