India Today – Pakistan captain Sarfraz Ahmed has said his side would try to take advantage of playing regularly in the United Arab Emirates when they face India in the Asia Cup next month.
- Defending champions India will face arch-rivals Pakistan on September 19 in their second match of the 2018 Asia Cup.
- Sarfraz, who led Pakistan to victory in the final of the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy against India in England, also warned Pakistan against taking Virat Kohli’s team lightly.
- Also Read – Pakistan prepared better for England and got better results: Sarfraz AhmedSarfraz had earlier fanned the flames in the growing controversy regarding Team India’s preparations for the ‘tough’ tour of England.
- Sarfaraz evaluated India’s performance in the Test series and said that Pakistan were well prepared for the England tour.
- READ – India in love with London, hope they practice from Tuesday: Sunil GavaskarIn his second tour of England, he led Pakistan to a 1-1 draw and again they got acclimatised to red-ball cricket properly before getting down to business.